Asset and Vehicle Finance Ltd is an independent finance broker sourcing asset backed and vehicle funding for UK SME and Corporate customers.
We specialise in funding Private and Business Motor Vehicles, Transport & Distribution, Hire & Rental Companies, Construction, Engineering, Printing, Bus & Coach, Waste & Recycling, Medical and Professionals and many more niche markets.
Asset and Vehicle Finance can also assist in raising additional working capital via the re-financing of existing assets – a simple alternative to bank overdraft or invoice discounting.
Asset Finance, be it Hire Purchase or Lease, is one of the most widely used forms of business funding. It is used by every type of business to acquire a whole spectrum of business-critical assets, covering everything from a Laptop to a Lear Jet.
Asset and Vehicle Finance Limited aims to provide our customers with the highest standards of service. If our service fails to meet your requirements and you would like to report a complaint; please click on the link below
Our wide range of business finance options offer our customers real choice and flexibility. We can finance just about any business-critical asset at any value, however, we are always looking to go that extra mile for our customers, so in addition to our standard product portfolio, we are also able to offer services such as ‘Equity Release’ and ‘Soft Asset funding’
- New and Used Car finance
- PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) up to 4 year old vehicles
- Personal Car Leasing
- Residential Mortgages
- Residential Buy-to-Lets
- Holiday Lets
- Finance Lease
- Hire Purchase
- Operating Lease
- Short Term Business Loans
- Property Finance
- Bridging Finance
- Refinance existing equipment
- Restructure business funding
- Vendor Finance
- Cash Flow Finance
- Regulated business
- None Regulated (Limited customers)
- Electric Vehicles
- Operating Lease with 3rd party residual
- Credit Lines Support
- New Starts
- Tier 2/ Tier3 Funding
- Used Vehicles
UK Government Backed Recovery Loan Scheme
- The Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS) enables UK businesses of any size to access loans and other kinds of finance of up to £10m per business.
- The funding can be used for any legitimate business purposes, including business growth and investment.
- Like CBILS, the government will continue to guarantee 80% of the finance to the lender and no personal guarantees will be needed for less than £250k.
- Businesses that have already received support under existing COVID-19 guaranteed loan schemes (such as CBILS and Bounce Back Loans) will still be eligible to access the RLS.
- Finance terms up to 3 years for invoice finance
- Finance terms up to 6 years for asset finance
- No personal guarantee up to £250k
- 80% government guarantee
- Scheme ends 31 December
- Term loans & overdrafts between £25,001 and £10m
- Invoice finance & asset finance between £1,000 and £10m
- UK trading businesses only